Farm Food antlers are collected in southern European forests, and after a quality control brushed and cut.;
- Small Antlers weigh 75g
- Medium Antlers weigh 76-150g
- Large Antlers weigh 151-225g
- XL Antlers weigh 226-320g
Dog's go wild for these long lasting treats. The outside of the antler wears down until the tasty marrow is released, which is a tasty treat in itself!
- 100% completely natural seasonal product
- Pure, durable, animal- and environmentally friendly
- Rich in calcium and other minerals
- An attractive scent for the dog
- Tough and hard, long lasting and does not splinter
- Hypo-allergenic and free of gluten
- Does not get slimy or sticky when being chewed on
Antlers are even great for small animals such as hamsters to chew on!
Dogs naturally have a strong need to chew on something. They do this because it is the only way they to keep their teeth clean in a natural way. In nature, wolves after a meal, chew on the skin and bones of their prey. Also, by chewing, endorphins are produced in the brain, these endorphins provide a sense of calm that relaxes your dog. Farm Food Antlers are the antlers of male deer. Each spring they lose their antlers, after mating. Because Farm Food Antlers are a purely natural product, they can still have a slight earthy smell and they all differ in colour, weight, shape and thickness. Farm Food Antlers have a nice natural scent that appeals to dogs. They are solid and hard. Chewing them is a nice natural activity for your dog.
Crude protein: 37%, Crude oils and fats: 0,1%, Crude fibre: 2%, Crude ash: 55% Moisture: 9% Calcium (Ca): 21% Phosphorus (P): 8% Sodium (Na): 1,1% Iron (Fe): 195 mg/kg Magnesium (Mg): 5240 mg/kg Small: < 75 gramm, Medium: 76-150 gramm, Large: 151-225 gramm, Extra Large: 226-320 gramm, Extra Extra Large: > 320 gramm